Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Anniversary #11 is the steel anniversary, so I STEEL’D your password and hijacked the blog to let everyone know how amazing you are and how lucky I am to have you…


11 years ago I made the best decision of my life and married my best friend, soul mate, and eternal companion.  She is my rock, my better half, and my angel.  She keeps me grounded when I am feeling overly confident and picks me up when I am down.  She is the most amazing wife, mother, daughter and friend.  Everyone who knows or comes in contact with her is blessed.  She is the most caring, selfless, giving and compassionate person I know.  Her spirit is so strong, pure and faithful, and is the reason why I have been able to stay on the straight path.  I find myself constantly falling deeper and deeper in love with her and know that my life would be nothing without her.  She has given me more happiness and joy in the last 13 years (2 years of dating) than I could have ever hoped for or expected.  She has given me 4 beautiful children who are absolutely perfect.  I can’t say enough about my beautiful wife Taryn and the happiness she brings me, and I look forward to spending eternity together.

Sweetheart, thank you for being who you are and making me the happiest man in the world.  Happy Anniversary and I love you more than words can express!

Sincerely,

Adam

2 comments:

Quinn said...

I second everything you said about her, she is awesome, and your not to bad yourself:) Happy Anniversary you cute love birds.
Kelli

Blondie Blues said...

What an awesome tribute to Taryn! Happy 11th anniversary to you two! You make a darling couple & darling kiddos!