Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lil' Buddies

When I saw the boys sitting on the porch together I just had to snap this photo. It says so much to me.....Carson lives to be outside, yes lives! He always wants to be throwing a ball, riding his bike, playing with his friends, etc. This spring he has a shadow - Cole! Carson doesn't mind at all and he is such a great big brother. He has taken Cole under his wing and tries to teach him how to throw a football, shoot a basketball and peddle his tricycle. He makes sure he has a popcicle if everyone else does and he watches to make sure Cole doesn't run into the street! It makes me happy when I see my two boys playing together!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the cutest picture!! I've noticed what a good big brother Carson is to Cole.

Blondie Blues said...

Such a cute picture! I saw Adam out mowing the lawn last night and noticed Cole close to him with his own little lawn mower...such a cute moment!

Anonymous said...

That's a pic that makes it all worth it.

Dad